Search This Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

BAD BANK? NO THANKS I ALREADY HAVE ONE

BUSINESS NEWS
The economists in the government have proposed that a "bad bank" be created to cure the problems in the economy. Another bad bank? I already have a bad bank. For instance: When my checking account fell to a $20.00 balance, and my bank took out $25.00 for having less than $100.00 in my checking account,I thought,"this is a bad bank". When my bank charged my checking account another $25.00 for having an overdraft on my checking account because the $25.00 they took out for having less than a $100.00 balance gave me a -$5.00 balance, I thought, "this is a bad bank". When my bank sent me a letter marked urgent which, stated that my bank had accidentally sold all my personal information to someone named Smiley in a nation called Wescrewustan I thought, this is a really bad bank. So, please no more bad banks. I already have one.

SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
It has been reported that a couple in California have had their late pet, a dog,cloned for a cost of over $100,000. Well tape long fluffy ears on my head and pin a tale on my backside and, I will go "bow wow" for $100,000. Heck, I'd go" bow wow" for $10.00.

POLITICS
Well it's official. Governor Blagojovich is no longer Governor. He was thrown out by the Illinois state senate. When Blag was asked what he is going to do next he replied "I'm going to Disney World".

SPORTS I CARE ABOUT
The Steelers will win the Super Bowl by eight points and, why do they use Roman numerals when most people have trouble with American numerals? Isn't there supposed to be a difference between numbers and letters? Let's get it together folks. Finally, the Lions didn't loose this week. Hopefully they can carry on this new tradition

FASHION AND CELEBRITY NEWS
Sergorny Weaver is still one great looking lady. So is Linda Hamilton. The exclusive photo on the left shows MS Weaver in a beautiful silver dress that she recently wore exclusively for this publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers